Forum MediaSwiat Strona Główna
FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy
RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Czy warto kupić kartę sieciową Intel Gigabit CT na PCIe?
Autor Wiadomość
PiotrMP006 
light master

Wysłany: 29-06-2017, 12:01   Czy warto kupić kartę sieciową Intel Gigabit CT na PCIe?

Witam

Mam pytanie czy warto kupić kartę sieciową Intel® Gigabit CT na PCIe do komputerów stacjonarnych?

http://ark.intel.com/pl/p...Desktop-Adapter

Opis
https://www.intel.com/con...pter-brief.html

Czy karta Intel® Gigabit CT przy internecie FP250 I FP500 znacząco odciąży CPU w porównaniu z wbudowaną kartą sieciową Realteka?

Cytat:
Intel® Gigabit CT Desktop Adapter Product Brief

Connectivity You Can Count On
For PCs with PCI Express* (PCIe*) slots, the Intel® Gigabit CT Desktop Adapter offers the newest technology for maximizing system performance and increasing end-user productivity. Specifically, the Intel Gigabit CT Desktop Adapter uses auto-negotiation to ensure the adapter runs at the highest available network... speed (10, 100, or 1000 Mbps), and maintains full bandwidth capacity with the dedicated bandwidth of a PCIe input/output (I/O) bus to provide connectivity you can count on. Based on the low-power Intel® 82574L Gigabit Ethernet Controller, this desktop adapter offers optimal performance in a low-cost, low-power, compact profile. Teaming support and an array of other advanced features enable customers to use this adapter as an entry-level server adapter as well.

Enhancing Desktop Performance Enhances Network Performance
Fast servers and server connections are important for high network performance. However, server speed cannot overcome the drag of slow desktop performance. When a desktop PC initiates a transaction with the network server, the server quickly performs its portion of the transaction, but must wait for the desktop PC to complete its part of the transaction. The slower the PC, the longer the server must wait for transaction completion before moving to the next transaction. With PCIe Gb performance to the desktop, transactions on the PC side complete significantly faster, allowing the network to service more transactions faster.

PCI Express Makes Gigabit Ethernet Even Faster
PCI Express is the third-generation I/O standard with performance that supercedes the previous PCI and PCI-X* slot standards. The key to PCIe performance is its higher dedicated I/O bandwidth. Unlike the PCI bus, which shares its I/O resources with all devices on the bus, PCIe dedicates its I/O to a single device. The Intel Gigabit CT Desktop Adapter allows you to take advantage of this dedicated I/O by combining Gigabit Ethernet with PCI Express to provide high-performance network connectivity for desktops with PCI Express slots. Make the Intel Gigabit CT Desktop Adapter your choice for applications utilizing rich media content such as video streaming, web applications, music, and gaming.

januszmk 
plus master

Wysłany: 29-06-2017, 12:47   

brakuje Ci cpu do uzyskania pelnej predkosci? jak tak to polecam wymienic archaiczna platforme :)

MrPepka
[Usunięty]

Wysłany: 29-06-2017, 12:51   

PiotrMP006 napisał/a:
w porównaniu z wbudowaną kartą sieciową Realteka?

A jaką masz kartę sieciową teraz?

PiotrMP006 
light master

Wysłany: 29-06-2017, 13:07   

Mam kartę Realteka na płycie głównej.

MrPepka
[Usunięty]

Wysłany: 29-06-2017, 13:14   

PiotrMP006 napisał/a:
Mam kartę Realteka na płycie głównej.

Ale jaki model? To jest karta gigabitowa czy nie?

PrezesOi 
plus master

Wysłany: 29-06-2017, 13:17   

FP500?

Co do karty - zawsze lepiej mieć dedykowaną kartę (no I skrętkę I wtyki ze złota, polecam ;-) ), ale żeby dostrzec różnicę, musiałbyć badać sprawę stanowczo dłużej niż czas zyskany przez zmianę na to "lepsze" rozwiązanie.

Tu masz dyskusję na ten temat:
http://www.overclock.net/...-lan-vs-realtek

Oczywiście, jeżeli masz obecnie setkę na płycie, kupuj gigową dedykowaną. Nie musi być koniecznie najdroższa...
Ostatnio zmieniony przez PrezesOi 29-06-2017, 13:19, w całości zmieniany 1 raz  

MrPepka
[Usunięty]

Wysłany: 29-06-2017, 13:18   

PrezesOi napisał/a:
FP500?

Co FP500? Tej prędkości w ofercie UPC nie ma i jeszcze długo, długo nie będzie.

PrezesOi 
plus master

Wysłany: 29-06-2017, 13:27   

o to samo pytam.
Autor wątku napisał:
Cytat:
Czy karta Intel® Gigabit CT przy internecie FP250 I FP500

Czy długo nie będzie to nie aż takie oczywiste. Testy były I się zakończyły w 2016.

Odpowiedz do tematu